What's new

How Did You Hear About SurfaceForums.net - The Premier Microsoft Surface Forum?

roteixeira

I discovered the site while googling for some intel on Surface Pro (I'm going to buy one sunday). Awesome place, I had to register so I can get tips and other info on this new and brilliant device!

Found the site while searching for an answer regarding why I can't access screen keyboard when logging in; found the answer on the forum (thanks). Joined shortly there after. Bought my 128 MS Pro on Sunday and very happy so far although still sorting out some of the personality. ;)

CrippsCorner

Google search for Surface forums

Same
crazy.png

John

I was looking around to find out if there were any forums for people whom like the Surface Pro and RT.....Well, well, well.Lokk what I:big smile: found!

Johntxk

I simply did a search for Surface Forums. This was the top result on Google and Bing. I truly like this site and check it daily. I'm completely dependent on my 64 gig Surface RT.

machistmo

Google.com after I bought my RT last October. I think I typed 'Microsoft Surface Forums' into the search box IIRC and what do you know....

estertjeuh

Because I am very interested in the surface RT and I wanted to hear personal experiences from users, I searched for 'Surface RT community' and here I am.
Now I read a lot of bad stuff, do people still recommend this tablet? :eek:

Telstar1948

Because I am very interested in the surface RT and I wanted to hear personal experiences from users, I searched for 'Surface RT community' and here I am.
Now I read a lot of bad stuff, do people still recommend this tablet? :eek:

I think if you read the reviews from actual users (forums, Amazon, Best Buy etc) you'll find the overwhelming majority are quite positive about purchasing a RT.