What's new

How Microsoft Can Save Windows RT

jnjroach

Administrator
Staff member
I'm sorry, either your OS install is corrupt or you have apps causing the Bug Checks or you have a defective unit. Everything you could do in Windows 7 you can do in Windows 8, install Office and it functions just like Windows 7. I've used Windows 8 since the Dev Preview and use it on all of my machines and have never had the issues you have. Now I don't use 3rd Party Browsers as Firefox has lost its ability to create a good browser and I can't trust Google. I would do a Hard Reset and Update before installing 3rd party apps and see if it clears up, if not RMA the sucker...

zze86

You guys are probably right. I'm just a little much jaded. I'll try a refresh this weekend and see how that goes.

If I recall I had to do a fresh install shortly after getting vista as well....

(Ha! Just had to get one last jab in there! :LOL:)

OP
bosamar

bosamar

I wish we have Dolphin...
I got my 'dolphins' in 1980 on USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (SSBN 600). Here's a pix of me and our Captain at the ceremony. That murky black shadow in the background is USS ENTERPRISE (CVN 65) circa 1980 of course.

img179.jpg

ArnoldC

I got my 'dolphins' in 1980 on USS THEODORE ROOSEVELT (SSBN 600). Here's a pix of me and our Captain at the ceremony. That murky black shadow in the background is USS ENTERPRISE (CVN 65) circa 1980 of course.
Awesome! Thanks for sharing. (ok, I need to stop saying this as somebody kidded I sound like one from AA) :LOL:

Search tags for this page
default save location of windows rt

default save location windows rt

how microsoft can save windows rt?
how to save web page in windows rt
how to save webpge in windows rt
save a webpage in windows rt
surface rt how to save a web page

windows rt default save location

Members online

No members online now.