jott27 Member Joined Apr 18, 2014 Messages 65 Points 8 Jan 11, 2019 #1 I am sure this topic has been covered before, but I have no clue how I can find where it was covered. So I ask for help how togo about to create an avatar.
I am sure this topic has been covered before, but I have no clue how I can find where it was covered. So I ask for help how togo about to create an avatar.
sharpuser Administrator Staff member Joined Aug 20, 2013 Messages 4,477 Points 113 Location Eastern USA My Device SurfaceBook2 Jan 11, 2019 #2 Click on your username at the top-right of the forum page. Then click the word "Avatar". Select a picture of yourself from your device.
Click on your username at the top-right of the forum page. Then click the word "Avatar". Select a picture of yourself from your device.
OP OP jott27 Member Joined Apr 18, 2014 Messages 65 Points 8 Jan 11, 2019 #3 sharpuser said: Click on your username at the top-right of the forum page. Then click the word "Avatar". Select a picture of yourself from your device. Click to expand... thanks, this was easy!
sharpuser said: Click on your username at the top-right of the forum page. Then click the word "Avatar". Select a picture of yourself from your device. Click to expand... thanks, this was easy!