bosamar Well-Known Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 1,453 Points 48 My Device RT Nov 30, 2012 #1 Has anyone found a password app that works with iKeepass data bases 1.0 or 2.0? I have a .kdbx file I want to use.
Has anyone found a password app that works with iKeepass data bases 1.0 or 2.0? I have a .kdbx file I want to use.
OP OP bosamar Well-Known Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 1,453 Points 48 My Device RT Dec 1, 2012 #2 I found and got MetroPass to work with my keepass file. Only problem was I had to install it twice. This should work fine until a true RT keepass version is released.
I found and got MetroPass to work with my keepass file. Only problem was I had to install it twice. This should work fine until a true RT keepass version is released.
OP OP bosamar Well-Known Member Joined Nov 10, 2012 Messages 1,453 Points 48 My Device RT Dec 5, 2012 #3 MetroPass has been updated in the Marketplace