nipponham Active Member Joined Sep 24, 2014 Messages 399 Points 28 Location Japan My Device SPro3 Sep 24, 2014 #1 Just signed up today. There seem to be a lot of knowledgeable people on this board so I hope to have some questions answered, as well as to add my two yen when I can. Cheers.
Just signed up today. There seem to be a lot of knowledgeable people on this board so I hope to have some questions answered, as well as to add my two yen when I can. Cheers.
leeshor Well-Known Member Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 5,061 Points 113 Location Norcross, GA My Device SPro4 Sep 24, 2014 #2 Welcome aboard.
kundas1 Well-Known Member Joined Dec 4, 2013 Messages 1,663 Points 83 My Device SPro3 Sep 24, 2014 #3 konnichiwa, ogenki desu ka? irasshaimase!
smalltowngirl13 Active Member Joined Jun 18, 2012 Messages 612 Points 28 Location Kansas Sep 25, 2014 #4 Hello and welcome to the forum...
G GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 7,158 Points 113 Sep 25, 2014 #5 Welcome, we yen for your participation