What's new

New member alert! Sam and her shiny new Pro 3

Samstables

Hi All

Had my SPro 3 delivered yesterday and have mostly got it set up now. So far am impressed but haven't done anything that interesting with it yet. Bit disapointed that I can't change the top button on the pen to open Evernote instead of OneNote but I'm sure someone will have a workaround before long ;)

I'm hoping to be able to answer as many questions as I ask, but we'll see, I guess

Cheers

Sam

malberttoo

Hi All

Had my SPro 3 delivered yesterday and have mostly got it set up now. So far am impressed but haven't done anything that interesting with it yet. Bit disapointed that I can't change the top button on the pen to open Evernote instead of OneNote but I'm sure someone will have a workaround before long ;)

I'm hoping to be able to answer as many questions as I ask, but we'll see, I guess

Cheers

Sam

Welcome Sam!

OP
S

Samstables

I've been using Evernote for a really long time now so it's going to be a hard sell to get me to convert...! Who's up for the challenge?! (I have already found out that you can import OneNote notes into Evernote so perhaps I'll actually use both?)

kundas1

isn't there an app she can install that changes the button to open what ever program she desires?.. and welcome aboard Sam

EDIT: program is called event ghost I believe

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member