What's new

Microsoft Online store policy

mapexvenus

I am eagerly waiting for my Surface Pro 2, which has shipped. I have mixed feelings On one hand I am eagerly awaiting this new gadget and on the other hand, I don't know if I will like it. I was a launch-day order of the original Surface RT and ended up selling it on Craigslist because I was disappointed with performance and lack of apps. I am now taking the plunge again Pro 2.

My question is this. If I am disappointed with the product and want to return it, will I be able to return to a local MS store (Portland, OR)?

oion

I am eagerly waiting for my Surface Pro 2, which has shipped. I have mixed feelings On one hand I am eagerly awaiting this new gadget and on the other hand, I don't know if I will like it. I was a launch-day order of the original Surface RT and ended up selling it on Craigslist because I was disappointed with performance and lack of apps. I am now taking the plunge again Pro 2.

My question is this. If I am disappointed with the product and want to return it, will I be able to return to a local MS store (Portland, OR)?
One thing's for certain. There are millions of applications that will run on Surface Pro (1 or 2), 32-bit and higher.

Microsoft Store - Returns / Refunds

"Items ordered from the Microsoft Online Store can only be returned or exchanged at the Microsoft Online Store."

Also the returns/exchange criteria listed above don't include dissatisfaction...

OP
M

mapexvenus

One thing's for certain. There are millions of applications that will run on Surface Pro (1 or 2), 32-bit and higher.

Microsoft Store - Returns / Refunds

"Items ordered from the Microsoft Online Store can only be returned or exchanged at the Microsoft Online Store."

Also the returns/exchange criteria listed above don't include dissatisfaction...
Thank you!
I don't believe that I am worried about the applications running anymore. I think it is the usability of the device and whether or not it will help me move away from my iPad. My biggest worry is data. I will now need to carry a hotspot with me - my iPad is an LTE device. That said, I can always add a hotspot plan to my cell phone.

kristi

Thank you!
I don't believe that I am worried about the applications running anymore. I think it is the usability of the device and whether or not it will help me move away from my
iPad. My biggest worry is data. I will now need to carry a hotspot with me - my iPad is an LTE device. That said, I can always add a hotspot plan to my cell phone.
It certainly did for me (Surface Pro 1, that is). I still have a rare need for the iPad due to a work email app, but its so infrequent that the iPad will languish in my tote bag for weeks on end. my T-Mobile cell plan does include tethering so I am covered by that when the rare need arises.

Search tags for this page

microsoft online order return to store

microsoft online store return policy

Members online

No members online now.