What's new

New Surface Pro 3 Owner and Power Cord

Haratora

New Member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
5
Points
1
I am new user to Windows 8.1 and Tiles. I have enjoyed working on my Surface Pro 3 for past 3 weeks. I just noticed a defect between the power cord and the connector that attaches to the Surface Pro. Wire is exposed. I will be reporting the defect.
 
I am new user to Windows 8.1 and Tiles. I have enjoyed working on my Surface Pro 3 for past 3 weeks. I just noticed a defect between the power cord and the connector that attaches to the Surface Pro. Wire is exposed. I will be reporting the defect.
That happened with mine as well, the MS Store replaced my Power Supply....
 
I reported defect of power cord to Surface warranty support by phone. Customer service agent was excellent. He will send replacement power cord by mail. Appreciate Microsoft Surface support and jnjroach reply.
 
Can anyone post a picture of this? I think it's happening on mine but it's not that bad.
 
I am new user to Windows 8.1 and Tiles. I have enjoyed working on my Surface Pro 3 for past 3 weeks. I just noticed a defect between the power cord and the connector that attaches to the Surface Pro. Wire is exposed. I will be reporting the defect.

Welcome to the site. Hope you have received your replacement cord by now.
 
This is what the first power cord looked like, the replacement they sent me did the same thing and looks similar. I just received my third power pack, hope this one last. It takes about three weeks then you notice the fraying.
IMAG0747.jpg
 
Back
Top