What's new

New user guide

Hello everyone,

I am ordering my sp4 i5,8gb after all from the Microsoft online store in order to get the student discount.
I would really appreciate if you guys could let me know what I should be looking for especially in the first days in order to locate any problems/defects.
I have also seen some people referring to some good batches so maybe mention them as well.
Thank you guys.

P.S. The last update managed to screw windows hello and the detatching app of my SB which pretty much pushed me to sell it in the end.

bluegrass

I'm afraid I fall into the type of computer user that doesn't go looking for trouble. You will surely find it if you do. That goes for any computer. Follow the bouncing ball and finish the setup and than start having fun with your computer after you setup you're email. I install IE11, Firefox, & Chrome on all the computer I setup here where I work. Some sites seem to work with one browser better than others. You should go to Settings & than Update & Security and get all the latest Windows updates. Enjoy your new computer and don't worry about benchmarking everything. You'll love it.