G Gandalf New Member Joined Aug 21, 2015 Messages 2 Points 1 My Device SPro3 Aug 21, 2015 #1 I have just updated my sp3 to windows 10. Now I can no longer access my settings menu to get rid of windows 10. Can anybody help?
I have just updated my sp3 to windows 10. Now I can no longer access my settings menu to get rid of windows 10. Can anybody help?
G GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff member Joined Jul 27, 2014 Messages 7,158 Points 113 Aug 21, 2015 #2 Try Winkey + i i.e. on the type cover keyboard or FULL Virtual Keyboard hold the Windows Key and hit lowercase i Or did you mean the settings app crashes?
Try Winkey + i i.e. on the type cover keyboard or FULL Virtual Keyboard hold the Windows Key and hit lowercase i Or did you mean the settings app crashes?
ctitanic Well-Known Member Joined Nov 3, 2012 Messages 2,190 Points 113 Location Hollywood, FL My Device SPro3 Aug 21, 2015 #3 How the upgrade was done?
OP OP G Gandalf New Member Joined Aug 21, 2015 Messages 2 Points 1 My Device SPro3 Aug 22, 2015 #4 I upgraded when invited, through download. I have since managed to reset back to 8.1 which was surprisingly easy. I now have concerns about the security if the device. Thanks for the responses.
I upgraded when invited, through download. I have since managed to reset back to 8.1 which was surprisingly easy. I now have concerns about the security if the device. Thanks for the responses.