J jbouwer New Member Joined Aug 27, 2015 Messages 3 Points 1 My Device SPro3 Aug 27, 2015 #1 When is MS fixing the sound/screen issue? I cannot use the sound by itself without having the screen on. Regards JB
When is MS fixing the sound/screen issue? I cannot use the sound by itself without having the screen on. Regards JB
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Aug 27, 2015 #2 jbouwer said: When is MS fixing the sound/screen issue? I cannot use the sound by itself without having the screen on. Regards JB Click to expand... It works if the program you're using supports the correct WinRT API. No Win32 (desktop apps) support the API, but Groove (aka - Xbox Music) will work and some other Store Media Players.
jbouwer said: When is MS fixing the sound/screen issue? I cannot use the sound by itself without having the screen on. Regards JB Click to expand... It works if the program you're using supports the correct WinRT API. No Win32 (desktop apps) support the API, but Groove (aka - Xbox Music) will work and some other Store Media Players.