What's new

Stuttering audio by network usage?

Plantje

Active Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2016
Messages
927
Points
28
Location
Zwolle, The Netherlands
My Device
SPro
Sometimes my audio starts stuttering somewhat. Like a CD that has not been written very well. I have this too when listening to internet radio. The problem is intermittent, so not that easy to reproduce.
It looks like it is connected to a lot of network traffic.

Is this something that rings a bell? Does anyone recognize this?
 
For clarification is this only happening when streaming or does it also happen with local files?..

What app are you using for the Internet radio?
 
I first noticed it while playing a local file. Then I closed Groove, opened it again, played the same song and it was without issues.
Today I had the issue again (while playing a local file) so I closed Groove, started TuneIn (my internet radio app) and had the stuttering there as well.

I had to restart the computer for an update. And now I am happy listening to 1.FM High Voltage through TuneIn without any issue! So it is definitely hard to reproduce!
 
Back
Top