What's new

Surface Pro 3 Case Options

Hallnavy

Hello, I am a new Surface Pro owner and am in need of finding a case for the computer.
I want to find something that looks and feels good. Something that will hopefully allow me to still use the very flexible kickstand and will be easy to use with my attached keyboard.

Any suggestions?

Have not had good luck with any case that preserves the use of the kickstand effectively. I resorted to the Maroo sleeve which is not a case exactly. Others have discussed the Incipio one but not great reviews from what I have seen.

PPCApache

Hello, I am a new Surface Pro owner and am in need of finding a case for the computer.
I want to find something that looks and feels good. Something that will hopefully allow me to still use the very flexible kickstand and will be easy to use with my attached keyboard.

Any suggestions?

Hi Hallnavy have you checked out Urban Armor Gear's Scout (black) and Rouge (red) cases? They have a built in kick stand that is pretty good. Another one is STM's Dux case it covers the back of the SP3 but not the kickstand so you have that open to use.

Hope these help cheers.