What's new

Tablet controls for YouTube and the like

Ben Freedman

New Member

On my laptop, I often use the arrow keys whilst full screen in YouTube to go back and forward a few seconds at a time...

I'm wondering if there's an equivalent gesture or something similar that can be done when in Tablet mode on a Surface Pro/Go? Some way to navigate when the keyboard isn't present or when folded back...

Any suggestions?



Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi, @Ben Freedman ,

You can do this with the on-screen keyboard, though it is not very pretty. Takes up screen space, keeping you from properly using full screen viewing of videos.

Members online

No members online now.