What's new

Thank You Team Behind Surface Forums

D.T. Rose

Hello, everyone; introducing myself and offering a sense of gratitude toward those of whom have put in the work in getting this place started. I like it, and I'm looking forward to meeting many others who are also interested and driven by Microsoft's latest endeavor. I have high hopes for the product, as it seems more than promising with its modern UI and desktop integration. This is going to set the tablet world on fire--watch.

Again, thank you to all those involved in creating this site. Your hard work is appreciated. Nice to meet you.

-D.T. Rose

Hi and welcome. We are excited to finally be able to have some action with the Surface tablets. One more week!

Hi and welcome. We are excited to finally be able to have some action with the Surface tablets. One more week!

I can hardly wait myself! I haven't had this much faith in Microsoft for years. And while many may bark of their disgust toward Windows 8, I'm actually looking forward to embracing it. What many folks--those behind the negative, mass hysteria--don't seem to understand is how Microsoft had to make this move; otherwise, there would be no Microsoft down the road. They must conform to the status quo in order to remain relevant. Thanks again!

:)

If any of the Surface Development team read this forum I would like to thank them for the excellent job in designing and building the Surface. Components and fit/finish are amazing. Can stand the Surface up in landscape or portrait mode with kickstand.

Back