What's new

The Harvest!

Tom T

I've been playing this on my Acer w3 and it is a very cool game. I installed Halo on my RT but for some reason I chose the Acer for this and I'm glad I did, it really doesn't suck the battery life from my w3 and it looks very good on the screen. I should install it on the RT as well but I'm enjoying it as is and I would hate to find it looks much better on the RT's fabulous display. Blissful ignorance I say.

demandarin

I really like this game also. Love the soundtrack. I played for a very long time. Hooked surface up to my 2 satellite speakers and sunwoofer. I was in another world playing this game..lol

Tom T

It is top down and after playing it a while
I'm afraid it seems to be getting a little repetitive.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8

hysonmb

I played this for a while on my old Windows Phone. Since upgrading though, I refuse to spend hours in any games that don't back up to the cloud... so much wasted time.
If I buy this for Win8, does it store the saves in my SkyDrive or somewhere I can back it up myself? I'd hate to lose progress again after doing a clean install.

TeknoBlast

I played this for a while on my old Windows Phone. Since upgrading though, I refuse to spend hours in any games that don't back up to the cloud... so much wasted time.
If I buy this for Win8, does it store the saves in my SkyDrive or somewhere I can back it up myself? I'd hate to lose progress again after doing a clean install.

I believe the save are to the local storage only.

Tom T

Mine shows a cloud save but it is way behind the local save. I'm wondering if there is a way to manually save to the cloud. Haven't played in a while, I'll have to take a look.