What's new

Traveling from USA to UK w/ SP3


I unsure of the correct terminology...having said that, presumably I will need an adapter to covert my US two prong plug to the style used in the UK. Will I also need a 220 to 110 converter too or does my standard power brick handle that task?

Members online