What's new

Welcome to the Microsoft Surface Go Forum

inmnbob

I have the 4gb in order and second guessing my decision. I will use primarily for email and OneNote. Hope this is fast and powerful enough. Don’t want to spend the additional $150 absolutely necessary.

I also have a 2017 Surface Pro with 4gb and 128gb. I really wanted the Go when I bought that one to replace my Surface 3.

Does anyone kn

inmnbob

I have the 4gb in order and second guessing my decision. I will use primarily for email and OneNote. Hope this is fast and powerful enough. Don’t want to spend the additional $150 absolutely necessary.

I also have a 2017 Surface Pro with 4gb and 128gb. I really wanted the Go when I bought that one to replace my Surface 3.

Does anyone kn

I had the 4gb and the 8 gb. Didn’t see much difference so kept the 4gb

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

markb06

Hey Guys!

Just got the Surface Go Last week (In the UK) Really been loving it!
Just starting doing video content so I even created a video review of it, would love to know what you think?

I went for the 128GB model

agfox

Australian here, received my 32Gb GO last week, my first Windows Tablet after a run of ASUS & Samsung Galaxy Tab models. I'm pleased with it overall, the only downsides to date are

1. Screen has a yellow tint that no amount of fiddling with the Color Calibration tool seems to be able to overcome. I've followed up several Google leads without any improvement

2. Screen doesn't seem to move upward automatically at the end of a line when typing in Firefox eg. this post & in gMail. I haven't had time to look for a possible solution to this issue