What's new

Welcome to the The Surface RT Forum

peaches930

I really hate this surface two. Get This
Microsoft makes a program called rt. No other company wants this operating system, it gets better, No Joke
So,,,,,, Microsoft uses this failed program that they can throw it in a surface two, RT. And Yet Has the nerve to sell this surface to unknowingly people like you and, I! I think the fair thing for MICROSOFT to TAKE BACK THIER FAILED GARBAGE OR PUT A RECALL ON I SINCE IS WORTHLESS COMPUTER AND SEND ALL OF US THE BETTER PROCESSERS SO WE CAN ALSO GROW WITH THE NEW OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS 10. AND LET US GROW WITH IT AS WELL!!! I THINK THIS FAIR. MICROSOFT MADE THIS GARBAGE? AM I RIGHT

OP
leeshor

leeshor

Microsoft makes a program called rt. No other company wants this operating system, it gets better, No Joke
So,,,,,, Microsoft uses this failed program that they can throw it in a surface two, RT. And Yet Has the nerve to sell this surface to unknowingly people like you and, I! I think the fair thing for MICROSOFT to TAKE BACK THIER FAILED GARBAGE OR PUT A RECALL ON I SINCE IS WORTHLESS COMPUTER AND SEND ALL OF US THE BETTER PROCESSERS SO WE CAN ALSO GROW WITH THE NEW OPERATING SYSTEM WINDOWS 10. AND LET US GROW WITH IT AS WELL!!! I THINK THIS FAIR. MICROSOFT MADE THIS GARBAGE? AM I RIGHT
I'm guessing you posted this on a Microsoft site. This isn't it, just so you'll know.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member

Poor bubba. No one forced you to buy it :lol:

jrioux

Given the price and what it can do, I'm still very happy with my RT!