What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have it installed, took about 20 minutes to download and 30 minutes to install.... Miracast is working better, Win32 Apps launch from Start Menu.... subtle tweaks to the UI. And most importantly, scrolling is working with the SP3 Type Cover Trackpad....
 
I installed version 10061 on my sp3 and whenever I used the browser my sp3 would overheat so I uninstalled and went back to 8.1 . Was that a common issue with 10061 or just a bad install?
 
Finally installed build 10074. Looks like great refinements. Win32 apps like Office 2013 work from the Start menu again. A bit upset though my Office group I pinned was removed. No worries as I pinned again. Volume bar on task bar is different. Cortana / search setup has a new appearance which looks great!
Screenshot (15).png
 
  • Like
Reactions: rkz
Does the system crash when you go from plugged in to battery or the reverse on Build 10073?
 
Had anyone found a way to change the location in the weather app? I gave it location access but it is stuck in London
 
Have you checked to make sure your location is set to US? Also, try clearing history in the Settings and making sure the app in the list is on.
control panel location.PNG
Settings location and clear history.PNG
 
Not sure, I think you should post more the same pictures, just to be sure we follow you. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top