What's new

Windows 10 Preview on Surface Pro 3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Compusmurf

Tried those new drivers but still can't Miracast ... it gets close

Works just fine for me. would you like a picture of me doing it right now while I type?????

eww, sorry about my foot in the photo....

Attachments

• 2015-06-18 10.36.17.jpg
    2015-06-18 10.36.17.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 587

Compusmurf

Sp3, i5, 8gb, 256GB, Win 10 10130.

However, you seem to be having other random issues. BTW, CS doesn't work well on the preview right now. Give them time and they'll get it working with the debug code removed. I completely turned CS off and use only hibernate for now.

GTiceman

Sp3, i5, 8gb, 256GB, Win 10 10130.

However, you seem to be having other random issues. BTW, CS doesn't work well on the preview right now. Give them time and they'll get it working with the debug code removed. I completely turned CS off and use only hibernate for now.

That could be why, different graphics set.

The Windows Apps thing is really wonky, not sure why that is happening but it is definitely a noted feedback. Doesn't do it on my HTPC on 130 which has never been clean slated.

Compusmurf

I haven't installed clean on my sp3, but I did install the previews over a NEW 8.1 install that had no other apps installed. I started the W10 project from a clean slate, fully updated 8.1. I didn't have anything else installed. Everything came after W10 and have hit every Insider preview. Seems I have fewer issues than most of what is reported by others. :)

MassDude

I wanted to stay with Windows 10, but after installing 10130 I could no longer access my NAS. Looking through various forums, it appears others are running into this issue also, and I haven't seen that anyone has solved the issue. Bummer .. so back to 8.1 for me.

Mhaddy

I wanted to stay with Windows 10, but after installing 10130 I could no longer access my NAS. Looking through various forums, it appears others are running into this issue also, and I haven't seen that anyone has solved the issue. Bummer .. so back to 8.1 for me.
What NAS, or what type of NAS, are you having trouble accessing? I'm on 10130 and have no issues accessing QNAP TS412 via SMB.

MassDude

What NAS, or what type of NAS, are you having trouble accessing? I'm on 10130 and have no issues accessing QNAP TS412 via SMB.

I have both a MyBookLive and a Synology DS212 series. Any time I try to add them through either add a network location or map a network drive, it does not allow me to do so ... "A specificed logon session does not exist. It may already have been terminated" - this happens for both the Synology and the MyBookLive.

pbaird

I just saw that 10147 got leaked... its on a Chinese website that wants to install a download manager... no way I'm touching that one!

Status
Not open for further replies.