What's new

Windows 8.1 Mail App & Aliase

joga

Hi,

i have a question about the Windows 8.1 Mail App.

I have a couple of Aliase configured in my MS Account. The live tiles of the Mail App only shows me when i receive an email on my primary mail account, not on all my aliase.

Is there a way to extend the live tiles experience to all mail accounts, incl. the Aliase?

joga

Morgan

Don't waste your time with this POS. Don't expect it to do what every other decent mail client can do. I mean, after two years there's still no combined inbox. Plus rumor has it that it'll be replaced with Outlook. If true, no work is being to improve the Mail app.

malberttoo

Hi,

I have a couple of Aliase configured in my MS Account. The live tiles of the Mail App only shows me when i receive an email on my primary mail account, not on all my aliase.

Is there a way to extend the live tiles experience to all mail accounts, incl. the Aliase?

joga

Hi Joyo, I don't think Mail supports this. It doesn't on mine anyways.

However as stated above, look for Outlook to be released as a Modern app, next month. That will be a lot more robust... :cool:

brianpeng

Hi,

joga

I use a professional email app, called Bext.