What's new

Wired vs wireless headphones. Your preferences?

I have wireless Sony wh-1000xm2. Paid over 300 bucks for it but it's totally worth it. But the main thing about headphones is the sound. It's not important to me if it wireless or not.
 
I have wireless Sony wh-1000xm2. Paid over 300 bucks for it but it's totally worth it. But the main thing about headphones is the sound. It's not important to me if it wireless or not.

I ended up returning the Beats Studios that I had mentioned getting on sale in an earlier post and picking up a pair of newly released Sony wh-1000xm3’s instead. Love these. Good sound, comfortable, excellent noise cancelling, long battery life, USB-C port for recharging. Very happy with them.
 
I’ll check out the Surface Headphone that they recently released and see if they’re worth their asking price
 
I’ll check out the Surface Headphone that they recently released and see if they’re worth their asking price

Those are really intriguing. If I didn’t like my Sony so much I would wait for those. Let us know what you think of them once you have tried them for a bit
 
I’ll check out the Surface Headphone that they recently released and see if they’re worth their asking price

I would love these, but my budget's £100 when it comes to headphones... I just don't use them enough to warrant a higher spend!
 
Back
Top