What's new

Any ideas what sort of updates will happen tomorrow 10/14/14??

Zog1971

Hello all. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere, but was wondering if any of you brilliant minds have heard what sort of updates we may see tomorrow? Big updates like firmware usually come on the second Tuesday of the month, right? Kinda hoping they will release their approved version of the Intel graphics driver update......

wynand32

I'm hoping that the 10/6 update will finally stop installing. I've installed it now three times in Win 8.1, and twice in Win 10. :-(

lonaysta

I really want a fix on Bluetooth driver badly...
And, I'm looking forward to the new Intel HD Graphics driver to be included in the official firmware upgrade.

dleuen

I really want a fix on Bluetooth driver badly...
And, I'm looking forward to the new Intel HD Graphics driver to be included in the official firmware upgrade.

That's right I forgot about the graphics driver. Somehow I doubt it will be ready yet though. I'm tempted to turn off updates for a while though because my SP3 is running pretty good at the moment. Ctitanic's comment while funny is sadly true.

r0b123

10/6 isn't a date. It means 10 updates installed 6 times.

You may have a point. I've installed the System Hardware Update - 10/6/2014 about that many times as seen in the screenshot...
Update History.PNG

Arizona Willie

Hmmm, I haven't received an update for my Surface Pro I for some time. Just checked ... last system update was 9/24/2014.

Other than that, all my update history shows is failed dictionary updates. I have < never > been able to get the dictionary to update on the Surface although it works fine on this desktop.

Perhaps because my Surface Pro I doesn't need any updates?
That would be strange.

I go into Control Panel and use Windows Updates and have it check for updates but it says there are none.

Hmmm.