What's new

Gaming on the SP3

Hello all, did a review on a PC game Street Fighter x Tekken for those that are interested. Found the best settings for the game and also using an xbox one controller to play. No drivers needed, take a look if you're interested!

jtuck82

Hello all, did a review on a PC game Street Fighter x Tekken for those that are interested. Found the best settings for the game and also using an xbox one controller to play. No drivers needed, take a look if you're interested!

Nice! Seems like it plays pretty well. I'm currently playing South Park: The Stick of Truth on my SP3 when I'm not home and desktop when I am home. The steam cloud saves are amazing. It doesn't require much to run and it seems to play fine on my SP3. I leave the resolution at 1920x1080. Temps tend to stay around 67 to 69C even if I play it for an hour. Love it! I have the i5/8/256.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
Who said SP3 wasn't for playing games... oh wait... I did :) hmm... I guess if it feels good, do it. LOL

A man goes to the doctor and says, it hurts when I do this. The doc said: Don't do that.

ctitanic

What did you use to record?

OP
CustomSurfaceP2
Is it posssible to connect two controller (XBOX One or PS3 ) ?
If it works, how it works?

I have not tried it but I will soon and make a video of that as I was also interested in that option as well. I used Bandicam to record the video on screen. Sorry if I only reviewed one resolution, but it was the best compromise between bad frame rates at high resolution or overkill at low resolutions.