Got my SB replaced and got an excellent after sales service

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Book' started by bangsters, Dec 14, 2015.

1. bangsters

bangsters Member

I've been reading some mishaps and some horror stories of experiences with purchasing or support, so I figured I'd share my experience with getting my replacement unit.

I got my SB from CDW through a business account. I started having some BSOD and some minor quirks (blinking screen, total freeze) so I took it to MS store the other day. Keep in mind, I did not get the SB from MS store nor did I have the Protection plan, and I forgot to bring the receipt from CDW. After talking to the guy who assisted me (Thanks btw) they were able to replace my unit with a new one, opened in front of me. Right after that I decided to get the protection plan for 249, which they allowed me to get despite not having the receipt.

Overall an excellent experience. I tip my hat to the guys in MS Store in Freehold Raceway Mall in NJ. From Nick who took care of me to the manager who I spoke to the week prior. Awesome people in that store, you guys might want to check them out.

2. leeshor

leeshor Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    Nice. That may be car doors I hear closing with all of them heading to NJ ;)

bangsters likes this.
  3. GreyFox7

GreyFox7 Super Moderator Staff Member

Ha, that whooshing sound is all the folks rushing by on the Turnpike :D

bangsters and leeshor like this.
  4. bangsters

bangsters Member

lol... giving credit where credit is due.