Solved iTunes movies (downloaded) can they play?

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Applications (x86/x64)' started by MrMrMr, Jun 30, 2016.

1. MrMrMr

MrMrMr Member

My Device:
    S2
    On the S3, obviously you can download the iTunes app. However as the surface is a companion machine, not my main, I don't want my full library of iTunes on my S3. However I want to play some of the iTunes movies I've bought offline when away. Is this possible?

Do you just install iTunes, but how do you stop all the media on it, or libraries getting mixed up etc?

How do you just get the movies in, and download them to the S3, and can you store them on the SD?

Thanks

2. leeshor

leeshor Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro4
    The prefix "HowTo" was removed as that's reserved for tutorials and the thread moved to apps.

MrMrMr likes this.
  3. kundas1

kundas1 Super Moderator Staff Member

My Device:
    SPro3
    I would suggest looking on youtube for your answer... also perhaps you can set your device that has your library as a HOST and possibly stream it on your S3.. unless you want to take them with you on S3?

4. MrMrMr

MrMrMr Member

My Device:
    S2
    Yes want to take them with me specifically on trips. It's the only reason. I don't want to manage, or edit etc anything in the library just watch my movies

5. jnjroach

jnjroach Administrator Staff Member

My Device:
    Surface Book
    I don't use iTunes, but you should be able to selectively download what you want...shoot Windows 10 Movies and TV allows me to do that and everyone bashes it as a program :)

6. MrMrMr

MrMrMr Member

My Device:
    S2
    Eventually tried it and they can. All that appears in the library is itunes purchased so I can download the movie, chose to goto SD card and play. Perfect.