What's new

Multi desktop App

RémiM

@mr.dj26 You are absolutely right, I did not notice that it only shows the Metro apps. I am new in MS 8.1, so I am discovering new stuffs everyday !

Anyways, I have been working during 3 hours this morning with my SP3, in desktop mode, with the keyboard. And I have to admit that I launched Dextop after 5 minutes...

It confirms what I was saying before: as a tablet, i.e. using the touchscreen, multi-desktops are useless for me. As soon as my habits are back, i.e. SP3 as a laptop, I can't live without multi-desktops.

Aurelio

I'm a MAC user for 8 years now, and one thing I miss a lot (like mr.dj) is the multi desktop.
In the beginning I thought that feature was useless, but later with the full screen option, I started to use it and a lot!!!!

When I saw this is a new feature in Win10, I LIKE IT!!!

For that users that they are saying this feature is useless, they never gonna use it..... HAEHAEHAEHEAH Wait and see, you gonna love it!!

RémiM

I'm a MAC user for 8 years now, and one thing I miss a lot (like mr.dj) is the multi desktop.
In the beginning I thought that feature was useless, but later with the full screen option, I started to use it and a lot!!!!

When I saw this is a new feature in Win10, I LIKE IT!!!

For that users that they are saying this feature is useless, they never gonna use it..... HAEHAEHAEHEAH Wait and see, you gonna love it!!

Then you must use Dexpot on 8.1, works perfectly.