What's new

OneNote printing page cutoff

I notice that the last couple lines or so on page 1 are repeated and reprinted on the top of page 2. Is there a way I can turn off this option so that whatever is on page 1 won't get printed onto page 2? I just printed out one page that turned into 2 because of this. I also looked at the print preview and everything I wanted fit into page 1 so it wasn't like I HAD to have a page 2.

leeshor

I'm fairly certain your problem is not a Surface problem but instead is related to your printer, printer drivrs or the printer setup. It would be difficult for anyone to diagnose the issue on this forum.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
@Modification,

Let's isolate the problem a bit. Print to another printer, or to a .pdf, or to a Microsoft XPS Document Writer. View the printed document from the printer, or from the digital file, and see if you have the same issue. If not, your printer drivers, or your printer hardware is to blame.

OP
M

Modification

The problem initially was that it didn't show up in the print preview. Now it does. It shows a couple lines on the bottom of one page which also shows up on a couple lines on the top of the next page. I feel like there has to be an option to change this but I don't see it. You can try for yourself if you'd like.

sharpuser

Administrator
Staff member
The "Print Preview" uses your destination printer logic and settings. So, print to other devices as a test.