What's new

Remote Administration - sysinternals

jdmarsh

We just received 5 SP3s to distribute to a handful of execs. I want to be sure I can remotely administer password changes and the like without having to either put my hands on it or RDP into it. I use pspasswd to update passwords to all other devices on the network. I haven't found all the rules to change to make that happen for the SP3. I can RDP to it and I can RDP from it. I can attach to another machine on the network using 'net use' while I'm on it but I can't attach to it from another device on the network.

Thoughts?

malberttoo

We just received 5 SP3s to distribute to a handful of execs. I want to be sure I can remotely administer password changes and the like without having to either put my hands on it or RDP into it. I use pspasswd to update passwords to all other devices on the network. I haven't found all the rules to change to make that happen for the SP3. I can RDP to it and I can RDP from it. I can attach to another machine on the network using 'net use' while I'm on it but I can't attach to it from another device on the network.

Thoughts?

Welcome to the forum!