Skulls of the Shogun on Jan. 30

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Games' started by bkammerer, Jan 12, 2013.

1. bkammerer

bkammerer New Member

Hey guys,
    I was just reading about this game coming to the Surface. It's described as a turn-based strategy game, coming to Win8,WinRT,XBLA and WinPhones. It will be $6.99 for phones and $14.99 on the other platforms. Seems a little expensive, however, if it's at the same quality as a lot of the recent Xbox arcade releases it should be worth it. I'll be picking it up on the 30th and post some thoughts on it. I wish MS would allow the use of MS points on Surface, I have 800 points from Bing rewards that I would love to be able to spend in the store.

2. Sin

Sin New Member

My Device:
    RT
    I've been waiting for this game for quite some time now. I'll pick it up for my phone and Surface and if it's as good as it should be I might end up buying the 360 version as well. Really want to support developers that are doing good things for the platform.

3. ontulmora

ontulmora New Member

4. R0bR

R0bR Member

Hope they have a trial as I'm not usually in to these turn based games, but this one looks interesting.

5. bkammerer

bkammerer New Member

I've been hoping that MS would port Toy Soldiers over to RT. I love that game on XBLA. They've got a lot of good games that they could bring over from XBLA.