What's new

SP3 Win10 - Graphics Capability

leshay

Hi
I am considering downloading the most recent version of DOOM from Steam. The minimum requirements state that NVIDIA GTX 670 2GB/AMD Radeon HD 7870 2GB or better. As I am long since out of touch with the latest/greatest video cards, can someone please advise on whether or not this game would be playable on my SP3 Pro?

I have Tomb Raider (not the most recent version), and it runs perfectly well on my SP3, but, I also have Zombie Army Trilogy which, although it runs, the aiming is very very slow, enough to make it unusable.

Has anyone with an SP3 Pro managed to run the DOOM I mention?

Would also appreciate any suggestions of modern action games that do/will run on said system.

With regard to the required minimum graphics card above, how do I determine my own equivalent graphics capability for comparisons?

bluegrass

I'm from Missouri, the Showme state. I would just download it and try it yourself. You can always uninstall it if it doesn't run well. I'd listen to other peoples opinions, but I would aways see for myself if something worked to my liking.

OP
L

leshay

I'm from Missouri, the Showme state. I would just download it and try it yourself. You can always uninstall it if it doesn't run well. I'd listen to other peoples opinions, but I would aways see for myself if something worked to my liking.

Hi
Thanks for your reply.
Although I agree in principle, I am trying to avoid spending (about 50+ usd) only to find I can't use it. The main point is that I don't know how my SP3 Pro capabilities compare with the multitude of different minimal requirements set against this (and all other) games.