Surface Pro 2 and ThinkOrSwim

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface Pro 2' started by dreamliner, Dec 1, 2013.

1. dreamliner

dreamliner New Member

Greetings all,

I'm wondering if anyone who has a Surface Pro 2 uses the Think or Swim trading platform from TD Ameritrade. If you're unfamiliar with Think or Swim it is a fairly specialized stock and options trading platform (see pic below). I'm just wondering if this trading platform is usable with Surface Pro 2.

Here is a pic of it. Thank you in advance if anyone uses this trading platform with Surface Pro 2:

MSFT.jpg

2. kayzee

kayzee Well-Known Member

My Device:
    SPro
    Seems like a lot of information for the small Surface screen! But, it should work, if this software is compatible with Windows 8. Perhaps they can inform you on their website?

3. Rvacha

Rvacha Member

I run TOS on my SPs and it works very well. I don't try to trade on the SPs though, screen is a bit cramped. Charts are a bit tough, I never use anything more than a 2x2 configuration and even 1x2 feels tight if you are running several studies on them. And of course TOS is hopelessly anti-touch, you have to have a mouse. With that said if you are addicted to the platform, there's nothing better than having it available 24/7 on the SP

4. dreamliner

dreamliner New Member

Aha, perfect, thank you so much. That is really good to hear, and is the last thing I was waiting on. I just ordered my SP 2. You should get a commission :).