Surface RT won"t read new password now

Discussion in 'Microsoft Surface General Discussion' started by dinostar, Feb 28, 2014.

1. dinostar

dinostar New Member

Feb 28, 2014
    Hi everyone! I heard this is the place to go for Surface help, and I need it bad!

A few days ago while I was resting my eyes after viewing an image on the Surface RT
    the device decided it wanted the old password from August of last year when I first bought it.
    A short time after I bought it, it asked if I wanted to use a PIN number instead,
    which I proceeded to do. It will not accept the PIN number now. I don't remember the old
    password and can't find the paper where I wrote it, I did not go through Microsoft authorization,
    as the Internet wasn't available. I did not make a USB reset flash drive,since there were no written
    directions to do this or to find Internet access. A Microsoft Support tech named Elijah spent three days
    doing everything possible, even trying an Ethernet connection from a laptop to the Surface!

You're my last help Surface Forum, I don't want to lose over 2500 images because the Surface RT
    had an internal hiccup! Please help me