What's new

Take it back?

Screenmad

What resistance will I encounter if I try to take the MSP4 back. Apparently just for not liking it.

Everyone here are trying to convince me that there's nothing wrong with it but it's buggy as imo. I want to consider it before the 30 days are up or is that not applicable for just not getting on with a device (I'm in Australia btw).

I've had to re-boot to get it to work (keyboard to work, pen to work, touch screen to work etc) and to google and post for help more since I bought this than I had to with my MacBook Pro since 2012 and I'm not exaggerating.

I've had Windows computes since 1999 and a Mac in parallel since 2012 so it's not that don't know what I'm doing with Windows.

Considering the great reviews I'm disappointed.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Title edited. The HowTo prefix is reserved for guides or tips.

Firstly, have you tried resetting the device? This will often clear up issues. Given those issues I'd say there is definitely something wrong with it.

As to taking it back, I've no idea where you bought it from, so my best answer is simply to phone the retailer and ask them about their return policy. Even the same shop in 2 different countries may have different return policies based on local legislation.

Plantje

I agree with hughile. Perhaps it is even better to ask some sort of consumer support organisation in Australia. There are definitely some organisations like that in Australia. Even if the retailer tells you it is not possible there may be regulations that can help you. Something like this perhaps: Repair, replace, refund