What's new

The Surface Book 1 and 2 attachable kickstand I was looking for

SnapStands

Hello Surface Community,

When I first purchased the Surface Book 1 for school back in 2016 I loved the idea of the detachable screen. After using the product for a while, I noticed that I couldn't use the laptop as I wanted. When I flipped the screen around I was annoyed with how much the screen wobbled and how it was so easily pushed down with pressure. I was constantly finding random objects to prop the tablet portion up against when I was using it. I searched for an accessory to help me with this problem and I wasn't able to find what I needed.

I developed this product while in school and have been using it for more than a year now. It allows me to use the Surface Book 1 and 2 in the ways that I always imaged. The SnapStand rests on the edge of the screen's bezel, never in the way, and supports the screen when it is flipped around reducing screen wobble and movement. I can now use the stand to keep the screen supported when using just the tablet, and it stores in between the hinge when not being used.

If this is a product that you think would help you with creating your work, viewing videos, or while just browsing the internet, please take a look at the website for more information. The product is available on Amazon and I appreciate any feedback so that I can continue making this product better.

SnapStands.net

Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/SnapStands-S...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=GBYE93Z5P3GG3S356PBC