What's new

Waiting for SP3...

Andycam

Doh! I only have a shipping label with my name on it so far.
As far as I know its not even glued on to a box yet! :mad:

Flipshot

Doh! I only have a shipping label with my name on it so far.
As far as I know its not even glued on to a box yet! :mad:

They are still scanning them all in. My Type Cover tracked over an hour ago and my Surface only started tracking in the last 5 minutes.

OP
Moonsurface

Moonsurface

Super Moderator
Staff member
:-( still no email for me!!

I'm mostly worried as I need it to get here before the end of Friday so I can take it away next week... otherwise I wouldn't be so bothered.

Who am I kidding....:oops:

novy2k

They are still scanning them all in. My Type Cover tracked over an hour ago and my Surface only started tracking in the last 5 minutes.
So you guys all got some form of shipping/tracking notice? Mine is still missing, payment not taken and the order says shipping by 31/08 :rolleyes:

Flipshot

So you guys all got some form of shipping/tracking notice? Mine is still missing, payment not taken and the order says shipping by 31/08 :rolleyes:

I got an email from Microsoft this afternoon with 2 UPS tracking numbers in it, 1 for the Surface and 1 for the Type Cover. Then later this afternoon it started tracking on UPS just with awaiting pickup. Then in the last couple of hours the tracking changed to origin scan and now says delivery is due before noon tomorrow.