What's new

What games are you playing on your SP4?

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
Favorite game is: Who Crashed My Driver.
other notable games are:
I got them Bluescreen Blues,
Blackscreen is the new Display-Driver-Crash-Orange.
No I cant hear you now, wait while I reinstall the Audio Driver II.
Touchscreen stopped working again, Reloaded.
WiFi Disconnected n FUBAR III

;)

Are you still on the insider program greyfox? I've not tried Windows 10 other than as an insider, and I've not had one driver crash, bsod, nadda.

WaVeS

I tried to run Civ 5. Was working great on high settings. About 5 minutes into the game, it crashed. I'm wanting to try CS:GO. I'll probably add an emulator later.

hughlle

Super Moderator
Staff member
I tried to run Civ 5. Was working great on high settings. About 5 minutes into the game, it crashed. I'm wanting to try CS:GO. I'll probably add an emulator later.

I took my SP3 to a lan party a bit back and CS:GO worked absolutely fine, so I've no doubt it'll be even better on the sP4

MaxBuck

Was playing the Windows Sudoku game occasionally on my SP4, but it quit responding. Tried unloading and reloading it with no joy.

Civilization 6 is working very well on my Surface 4 (2.2 GHZ, 16 gigs ram). CPU runs at about 60% and game settings are set to med-high.

Jeadilson

I got pretty impressed by the SP4 i7 performance. I tried civ 6 on high settings and works pretty good.
Skyrim works on high flawlessly but the Special edition doesn't load.
Xcom 1 runs on max settings with the correct screen resolution

All games works fine running on 1440x900

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

PCAnyWhere

I tried Fortnite recently on my SP4 i7 256GB 16GB RAM version and it was playable at low settings with framerates in the low 40's. If I played for more than an hour or more I would consider putting into a colder environment or a fan behind it.