What's new

Cannot sync free OneNote version to OneNote2013 version

eix

New Member
Joined
May 26, 2015
Messages
3
Points
1
My Device
Surface 3 (Atom)
It used work awhile ago until the latest update of surface3. I had to reinstall the whole MicrosoftOffice365 package. The reinstalled-OneNote2013 was unable to sync with any preexist the OntNote that I had. I can still access those Notes from the free simple OneNote version but I can't make it sync with OneNote 2013. I've tried to hold click on the notebook that I want to sync,I did clicked on 'Sync this Notebook' but nothing happened. When I opened up OneNote2013 version's info and tried to sync Notebook, nothing appears on it.
Anybody knows how to fix this?
 
Moving this thread to the apps section as this is not a Surface 3 specific issue.
 
Launch OneNote on the machine that won't sync from the "Run" Command from the Start Screen type run and when the run dialog open type "OneNote.exe /safe" without the quotes and delete the local Cache....
 
It just runs the OneNote2013 that shows no sync of synchronization again.
 
Back
Top