What's new

Chrome and (to a lesser extent Firefox) constantly crashing

spinachpie

Anyone experiencing these random crashes on Chrome? Happens more often during YouTube use, but also happens with anything.

I uninstalled my previous version and installed the 64bit version, but no resolution.

Firefox does something similar.

This has only been since the beginning of last week. Anyone have a fix?

Haven't seen this myself, although my manager just called me over to show me a bug he found that whenever something's copied in a certain type of field... Chrome freezes and eventually crashes out.

Are you running the beta?

Haven't seen this myself, although my manager just called me over to show me a bug he found that whenever something's copied in a certain type of field... Chrome freezes and eventually crashes out.

Are you running the beta?

Nope i'm running the full version. I don't remember specifically copying anything actually

Has anybody got any other suggestions?

I like Edge but its functionality compared to Chrome is lacking and it's really frustrating me. I have looked online and can't find a fix

I reported the same problem on the forum. What device are you using? I had a i5 256 and Chrome crashed all the time. I returned it for the i7 265, did all the updates and reinstalled Chrome 32 bit. 3 days and haven't had a problem.

Back