What's new

clicking and dragging using touchscreen

hlynnholland

I am having trouble selecting text and dragging. When playing games or selecting text the entire screen scrolls. The screen won't freeze where it should.:disappointed:

bluegrass

I am having trouble selecting text and dragging. When playing games or selecting text the entire screen scrolls. The screen won't freeze where it should.:disappointed:
I was complaining about a similar thing and how difficult a lot of things are to do with your finger and even the pen. It was suggested to use the old fashion mouse. It really is a lot simpler. I think the finger (touch) is the future but apps really need to be improved in their design to make the touch as usable as the old mouse. I know I'll keep mine handy until such time my finger can do the same stuff I can with the mouse just as easily.

If people have some tricks up their sleeves to make your finger work as easily as a mouse, I'd sure like to hear them. The only think I find helps is when you can do the two finger stretch to enlarge stuff for selecting but I still can't seem to find a touch motion that works anywhere near as easy as the right click and drag over text to select what you want to select.

The days is a comin'. I know it is. I hope I live long enough to enjoy it.

Last edited:
Search tags for this page

click and drag on surface tablet

click and drag touch screen

clicking and dragging on touchscreen
drag screen

how to click and drag on surface

how to click and drag on touch screen
how to click and drag with touchscreen
surface click and drag
surface click and drag touch

touch screen click and drag