What's new

Coloured Surface Pens

bluegrass

forget the colors...when will it be available in India!!

I don't have any knowledge of what it's like to purchase items over the Internet when you live in various countries around the world. Can't you purchase merchandise from Amazon or other companies that sell over the Internet?

ctitanic

I can not lie....I'm picking up a Blue one when released :rolleyes:
Wow! The color is not a reason powerful enough for me to pay $50. Now. Microsoft and Ntrig have been working in a version of the pen that resolve the issue of "shaky" lines when drawing slow. That's a powerful reason for me.

Wiidesire

Microsoft and Ntrig have been working in a version of the pen that resolve the issue of "shaky" lines when drawing slow. That's a powerful reason for me.
Interesting. Any source for that? Hopefully not the Reddit AMA by the Surface Team, but something solid.

vxm

Microsoft and Ntrig have been working in a version of the pen that resolve the issue of "shaky" lines when drawing slow. That's a powerful reason for me.

I knew MS was working on it but didn't realize it was hardware issue, I thought they would release patch or firmware update to address this issue?

ctitanic

I knew MS was working on it but didn't realize it was hardware issue, I thought they would release patch or firmware update to address this issue?
According to what they said at Reddit they need to boost the power in the pen.

GreyFox7

Super Moderator
Staff member
According to what they said at Reddit they need to boost the power in the pen.
Cant wait to see the battery for that :) Here' your new pen, just clip this wire to the 12v battery :D

81f4KuwRBcL._SL1500_.jpg JK

Wiidesire

Well, what is more solid than their answer there?
The whole Reddit AMA was just marketing bullshit. Most vague answers possible like "working on it" and much more. Really disappointed to say the least.
Will wait for actual tests to determine whether they improved something with the new Pen or not.

ctitanic

The whole Reddit AMA was just marketing bullshit. Most vague answers possible like "working on it" and much more. Really disappointed to say the least.
Will wait for actual tests to determine whether they improved something with the new Pen or not.
Nobody said that the S3 pen is already fixed.

Last edited: