What's new

Decent live clock app?

CrippsCorner

Well-Known Member
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
2,191
Points
63
Location
Essex, UK
My Device
SPro
Hi was searching around on the Store for one a while back, but most reviews seemed to say they were mostly very poor. Does such a thing exist? I can't understand why Microsoft never included this simple app...

In fact it wouldn't even have to be an app as such, could just be stuck up the top of Metro with the 'Start' writing or near your avatar. I know I can just swipe in from the right, but a) I still can't see the seconds (meaning I need to go into the Desktop) and b) it kinda defeats the whole 'see everything at a glance' mentality of Live Tiles!
 
Well, I use the Digital Live Tile Clock from the Store. It works well in so far as it shows the time, I guess!
 
Hi was searching around on the Store for one a while back, but most reviews seemed to say they were mostly very poor. Does such a thing exist? I can't understand why Microsoft never included this simple app...

In fact it wouldn't even have to be an app as such, could just be stuck up the top of Metro with the 'Start' writing or near your avatar. I know I can just swipe in from the right, but a) I still can't see the seconds (meaning I need to go into the Desktop) and b) it kinda defeats the whole 'see everything at a glance' mentality of Live Tiles!

I use Zapi Live Clock. Nothing fancy, just the time in a tile.

Sent from the SurfaceForums.net app for Windows 8
 
i use the digital live tile clock as well. works good.
 
Back
Top