E ekwag New Member Joined Jan 14, 2013 Messages 1 Points 0 Jan 14, 2013 #1 Can anyone tell me the best way to do math on the surface? I have a stylus, but am not sure what program would work the best. I am an engineering student, so I'd love to be able to take some quick notes on there. Thanks!
Can anyone tell me the best way to do math on the surface? I have a stylus, but am not sure what program would work the best. I am an engineering student, so I'd love to be able to take some quick notes on there. Thanks!
ontulmora New Member Joined Dec 31, 2012 Messages 31 Points 0 Jan 14, 2013 #2 OneNote works pretty well for note taking. I've used my stylus to jot down phone numbers and reminders using it.
OneNote works pretty well for note taking. I've used my stylus to jot down phone numbers and reminders using it.
J515OP Super Moderator Joined Jun 19, 2012 Messages 2,177 Points 0 Location Northern CA My Device RT Jan 14, 2013 #3 Check these out. http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/...des/2056-how-optimize-onenote-surface-rt.html http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/...rface-rt-note-taking-netbook-replacement.html Oh and welcome to the forum
Check these out. http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/...des/2056-how-optimize-onenote-surface-rt.html http://www.surfaceforums.net/forum/...rface-rt-note-taking-netbook-replacement.html Oh and welcome to the forum