What's new

Evernote started crashing

Rickie

Anyone else had this? I've had the S2 for about a month and Evermore was working fine. Suddenly, I now go to open it and it just closes after a few seconds. Thankfully it's still working on other laptop/phones (and on web). I have contacted Evernote but if anyone has any solutions, I'd be grateful!

BillyBoy

Anyone else had this? I've had the S2 for about a month and Evermore was working fine. Suddenly, I now go to open it and it just closes after a few seconds. Thankfully it's still working on other laptop/phones (and on web). I have contacted Evernote but if anyone has any solutions, I'd be grateful!
I have the same problem but, unlike you, my version kept crashing from day one. As much as I want to I cannot use it on the S2

daniielrp

I've had that problem with Evernote as well as other apps - just uninstall and re-download from the Store. Luckily Evernote keeps all your notes on your account so when you re-download it should bring all your notes with and hopefully start working again.

Search tags for this page
evernote closes
evernote crashing

evernote keeps crashing

evernote keeps crashing on my surface
evernote touch crashes
evernote touch for windows keeps crashing

why does evernote keep crashing

why has evernote crashed
why is evernote crashing

Members online

No members online now.