S silasq New Member Joined May 17, 2024 Messages 1 Points 1 My Device Other May 17, 2024 #1 My surface Pro 6 screen has gone totally black or dim, I know the system itself is working because i am able to connect external monitor and see every thing. Please any idea how to fix this. Windows update is current
My surface Pro 6 screen has gone totally black or dim, I know the system itself is working because i am able to connect external monitor and see every thing. Please any idea how to fix this. Windows update is current
I imyaoutt New Member Joined Aug 7, 2025 Messages 8 Points 1 My Device Other Feb 13, 2026 #2 Most likely a bad capacitor. Try turning the brightness down to minimum and unplugging the monitor for awhile. Then turn it back on Tutuapp 9Apps
Most likely a bad capacitor. Try turning the brightness down to minimum and unplugging the monitor for awhile. Then turn it back on Tutuapp 9Apps