O omega1234 Member Joined Mar 27, 2014 Messages 37 Points 8 Jun 21, 2014 #1 If we could start an organized list of games and how well they run on the SP3 I think that would be really awesome. I'm downloading NBA 2K14 right now and will respond later with how it runs. By the way, I'm on a 256gb i5 with 8gb of RAM.
If we could start an organized list of games and how well they run on the SP3 I think that would be really awesome. I'm downloading NBA 2K14 right now and will respond later with how it runs. By the way, I'm on a 256gb i5 with 8gb of RAM.
OP OP O omega1234 Member Joined Mar 27, 2014 Messages 37 Points 8 Jun 22, 2014 #2 2K14 ran beautifully!
J joell85 Member Joined Jun 22, 2014 Messages 39 Points 6 Location UT, USA My Device Surface Book Jun 27, 2014 #3 So far only tried Civ 5, worked great on a i5 256gb.
OP OP O omega1234 Member Joined Mar 27, 2014 Messages 37 Points 8 Jul 1, 2014 #4 FIFA 14 ran smoothly and is a very fun game. The fan barely even got going.
jnjroach Administrator Staff member Joined Nov 9, 2012 Messages 8,064 Points 113 Location Seattle, WA USA My Device SurfaceProX Jul 1, 2014 #5 My son is successfully playing Roblox without issue....
eltos_lightfoot Active Member Joined Sep 19, 2013 Messages 113 Points 28 Jul 1, 2014 #6 Hearthstone seems to work just fine. Slightly funky resolution, but no problems.