What's new

[GIVEAWAY] Surface with Windows RT

Status
Not open for further replies.

phenom965

I'm an engineer...if I win this I'll use it for my work for sure...and for some gaming in mobility with a great device!

anabaptist

I guess I'm gonna use it for school, for browsing the internet, for programming, for listening to music... My MacBook is kinda lazy and old-ish. I need something new. I think that the Microsoft Surface would be ideal thing for me.

I also plan to try some games on it maybe, and reading YouVersion.com Bible App, of course. :p

I will finally have a Windows device in my hands.

tieuthienthan

I am a software engineer, and usually write code program for some company. I think the Surface is the good tables for my work and entertainment. So that, if I win the contest, I will used it to improve my work and help some software company to develop tomorrow. Thanks very much.

Zulu0001

I use the Surface for both work and play.

Pandora, YouTube RT, Facebook, Netflix, Office, Team Viewer, Remote Desktop etc.......

Andy

bisdsw

Looking forward to having a tablet where I can actually edit my word, excel and powerpoint documents. I'm ready to retire my ipad.

machistmo

I will use my Surface to actually get some real work done on the move, my way, on my terms. I will not SYNC ITunes to get a picture I need. I will simply work as I have in the past. I will sell my IPAD knowing that MS has finally offered me what I have been waiting for years to have, Mobile Productivity. I will connect my HP Barcode Scanner and import inventory into Excel and pass that information to accounting in a timely fashion. I will edit cost projections and surf the web to verify specifications. When I get home at night, I will print off last minute documents to my existing printer without even thinking about it because my WIFI printer is natively supported. I will let my MOBILE PRODUCTIVITY ABILITIES SURFACE.... that's what I will do... and I am just getting started.

Last edited:

K4ot1K

I would use it to integrate with my XBOX and to make the guys at work jealous. Also, as a way to work on the go without carting my laptop everywhere. And of course XBOX music.

dacul

Home or work, most of the time at work, cause i'm an engineer. I'll save Time and money with this tablet. Good luck to everyone!

jaygeek

LIKED!
Not only will I use the Surface with Office to sync my OneNote digital notebooks between the device and my Windows 8 desktop & Windows Phone, but I intend to use it to present my latest code & apps to our .NET User's Group! Thanks, so much! Keep up the good work!

TheLoxmyth

I like(d) it! I like(d) it!

A few days ago I LIKE'd this forum on Facebook, but I don't think I posted what I'd do with a Surface!?!
banghead.gif

I'd (we'd) surf to our hearts' content, unfettered by wi-fi limits and take full advantage of the 4G LTE feature!

Thanks.

EDIT:

Or can I?

•OS | Windows RT, Microsoft Office Home and Student 2013 RT Preview2
•EXTERIOR | Dimensions: 10.81 x 6.77 x 0.37 in • Weight: Less than 1.5 lbs • Casing: VaporMg • Color: Dark Titanium • Physical buttons: Volume, Power
•STORAGE | 32 GB* • 64 GB
•DISPLAY | Screen: 10.6" ClearType HD Display • Resolution: 1366 x768 • Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (widescreen) • Touch: 5-point multi-touch
•CPU | Chip: NVIDIA T30 • System memory: 2 GB RAM
•WIRELESS | Wireless: Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) • Bluetooth 4.0 technology
•BATTERY | Up to 8 hours mixed activity • 7-15 days idle life
•CAMERAS | Two 720p HD cameras, front and rear-facing
•AUDIO | Stereo speakers • Two microphones
•PORTS | Full-size USB 2.0 • microSDXC card reader • Headphone jack • HD video out port • Cover port
•SENSORS | Ambient light sensor • Accelerometer • Gyroscope • Magnetometer
•WARRANTY | 1-year limited hardware warranty
•APPS (included) | Mail • Messaging • Word • Power Point • Excel • OneNote • SkyDrive • Internet Explorer 10 • Bing • Music • Video • Games • and more

Oh well!

We'd use it for portable fun and surf till we wrinkle : ))))

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.