What's new

HD4000 Sketchbook Pro Issue

Hi Everyone

First post here - owner of Surface Pro 128GB since Monday and loving it, except for 1 or 2 annoying issues.

1) Every so often I cannot launch Sketchbook Pro 6 - The fix is to reinstall Intel 4000 drivers - even though they were already installed. Happened 5 or 6 times now, any ideas?
2) Also a bit confused with black border round Bioshock Infinite - any idea of combination of screen resolution, magnification and in game ratio and resolution - anything else to be aware of?

Many thanks, hello, and apologies if these questions have been asked before

D

Deleted member 10837

These kind of software issues is something I hope will be fixed and optimized with the Windows 8.1 Surface Pro 2 that will be released in the next few months.

demandarin

It's likely Microsoft custom Intel drivers causing issues. Just go to Intel site and download and install latest generic drivers for hd4000 for win 8 64bit.

I have it on mines. Version number is 9.18somethin something..lol

If you do make sure to go into control panel then windows update. Then turn off automatic updates. Or else your pro will reinstall their custom driver. My device running good off latest Intel generic and fixed issues with some of my games on desktop not starting up. Plus it gives you the hd4000 control panel.