What's new

Hello all, new surface owner here! got some questions

clancy

Got the 128 gig pro 2 this morning, and I am quite pleased:big smile:

why does netflix not snap to one half of the screen like other windows?

I got a $25 giftcard thing for the app store..... but for the life of me cannot think of any app that I want that costs money. Any suggestions? (not games, lol)

also, what is the best way to get your battery to last? should I keep it plugged in when I can, or should I charge it fully and let it discharge down to like 20%?

why does netflix not snap to one half of the screen like other windows?

This is a new feature of Windows 8.1. Apps have to actively support it to work with 50:50 Snap-View (and other ratios). So it is up to Netflix to include that in a future update.

This is a new feature of Windows 8.1. Apps have to actively support it to work with 50:50 Snap-View (and other ratios). So it is up to Netflix to include that in a future update.

That's weird Netflix snaps to half screen on mine (SP2, 128)? Screenshot (2).png

also, what is the best way to get your battery to last? should I keep it plugged in when I can, or should I charge it fully and let it discharge down to like 20%?

You should read your manual online or something . It says to charge it whenever you want. But let it die once a month. Battery is a beast on it! So I have a hard time killing it just with my normal usage.

Back